What are your TOP 3 recommendations for patients to become Lighter, Stronger, Happier?
- Find an activity you like doing and do it 3 x 30 minutes per week, and write it in your diary.
- Cook large amounts from scratch – freeze for busy nights (create your own take-away).
- Do one special thing per month that you really enjoy – something to look forward to.
What are the TOP 3 things that have worked for you to become Lighter, Stronger, Happier?
- Exercise/move whenever there is an opportunity – park further away.
- Change activities to season/time available. Variety keeps you interested – yoga, swimming, walks/bush walking, rock climbing.
- Look at and cherish the small things – nature, a chat with the neighbour …
What are the TOP 3 things that you do to maintain feeling Lighter, Stronger, Happier?
- Write your activities in your diary.
- Use step counters to monitor how active you are / are not.