What are your TOP 3 recommendations for patients to become Lighter, Stronger, Happier?
- Investigate what feels right for you and your body – and do that.
- Try new things (activities, food, exercise regimes, supplements) to see what they have to offer before dismissing any ideas.
- Be kind to yourself – treat yourself like a friend and make good choices for you.
What are the TOP 3 things that have worked for you to become Lighter, Stronger, and Happier?
- Yoga – lighter and stronger in body and mind!
- Smiling – it’s hard to feel heavy, sad and low with a grin on your face.
- Decluttering – I find it hard to discard things, but every time I do, I find it lightens my visual space/home as well as my mind!
What are the TOP 3 things that you do to maintain feeling Lighter, Stronger, Happier?
- Eat well – nourishing foods that make my body feel good.
- Move – a walk, an exercise class or even just a boogie around the house to a favourite song.
- Sleep – EVERYTHING works better with adequate rest – my mind, my mood, my coordination and my motivation!