Meet Our Naturopath
Carine Pieterse MTech (Homeopathy), NDip Irid (Iridology), South African Fellowship of Integrative Medicine, Member Australian Natural Therapies Association, Member Australian Committee of Natural Therapists
Carine has more than 12 years’ experience as a clinical Naturopath with particular strengths in the modality of Homeopathy and Iridology. Having successfully operated her own practice in South Africa for 12 years, she has built up a wealth of experience and had a legion of loyal patients with whom she had achieved great success in improving their health and treating various ailments.
A warm and compassionate practitioner, Carine’s methods combine Homeopathic medicines with Naturopathy to treat:
• General health and emotional wellbeing
• Fertility problems
• Hormonal problems
• Common ailments during pregnancy like morning sickness, colds and flus, water retention and tearfulness
• Pain and difficulty during natural birth
• Harmful effects of vaccinations on babies and infants
• Attention deficit disorder and autistic tendencies in children
• Chronic fatigue and stress by supporting the adrenal glands
• Bladder infections, hay fever, sinusitis and
• Common symptoms caused by menopause and providing assistance by looking after the hormonal levels, possible nutrient deficiencies and bone density.