How to get the most out of your Massage
• Please note that if you have a serious or chronic illness you will need to consult with your Medical Practitioner prior to having a massage.
• Your massage will be most effective if your body is well hydrated, so we suggest you have a big drink of water before and after your massage.
• It is always best to take a shower or bath before your massage.
• Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing that will keep you warm after the massage.
• Plan to take a little time to relax after your massage to enjoy the results.
• If you would like to have your hands, feet or face included in your massage, please be sure to let your therapist know before the massage begins as they will need to plan the treatment around your request.
• We suggest that you book for a 1 hour appointment for your first Remedial Massage to allow time for an initial full assessment of your condition.