What Are The Most Common Problems Treated By Tyack Health Chiropractic?
Tyack Health Chiropractic focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and overall management of conditions which cause muscle and joint pain, movement restriction or dysfunction and soft tissue injury.
Tyack Health Chiropractic has been providing gentle, safe treatment since 1968 for:
• Lower, mid and upper back pain
• Neck pain and headaches
• Arthritic pain
• Neurological assessment
• Postural analysis
• Sports injuries
• Athletic performance enhancement
• Pregnancy related discomfort
• Repetitive strain injuries (i.e. carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and overuse injuries)
• Nerve root entrapments i.e. sciatica, “pinched nerve”
• Upper and lower limb injuries
• Foot, ankle and knee pain
• Stability and postural dysfunction
Tyack Health Chiropractic offers you a refined treatment process developed over 46 years. Practitioners use a variety of techniques and technologies, depending on each individual’s requirements. The overall goal is to treat the underlying cause of symptoms for the relief of pain and to retrain corrected movement patterns until stable to prevent injury recurrence. Your treatment program will take into account the nature of your condition and your own personal commitment to options offered in order to achieve the best possible outcome. Research confirms early treatment gives the best chance at a speedy full recovery, which means less visits and less pain.