CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST - Team Leader
If you are a senior Clinical Psychologist with a passion to lead and grow a small team this opportunity is for you. Tyack Health currently has 5 wonderful psychologists who are looking for a team leader .As a member of our leadership team you will help guide and influence the success of our psychology department which includes how it integrates within the whole practice. As a team leader you will lead by example maintaining a strong clinical focus personally and guiding the rest of the team to deliver high clinical standards.
If you are a fully registered Clinical Psychologist with eligibility for full Medicare registration, and have great energy, passion and commitment to lead a small personable team this will be a rewarding opportunity. Current patient demand will ensure the successful applicant is busy from the outset clinically, with flexibility to structure your diary as required. Your management responsibilities can also be structured to ensure you maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Tyack Health was foundered in 1968 and today is one of the most diverse multi-disciplinary private practices in Australia. Located in Manly West south of Brisbane city it offers a great bayside lifestyle for couples and families. Working along-side a diverse group of medical and allied health practitioners creates opportunities to support patients through a team approach if required, as well as be involved in in-house professional development across a multi-disciplinary framework.
What we have to offer you:
• Tyack Health offers a professional, integrated team of highly recognized and dedicated practitioners working together to provide leading health solutions.
• Access to a comprehensive resource library.
• Client referrals and ongoing provision of clients for a caseload.
• All encompassing administration support that includes management of appointments, invoicing and accounts.
• Marketing and support of individual specialist areas.
• Ethical, professional practice using evidence-based best practice mental health care solutions.
Direct expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAUNCH YOUR PHYSIOTHERAPY CAREER
Accelerate your career with impact, flexibility and lifestyle. As a Physiotherapist, you will be provided with all the training and support you need to launch your physiotherapy career, whilst also providing you flexibility to create your perfect work life balance.
At Tyack Health we are driven by two main aims:
• Building a fantastic workplace for our team, everyday; and
• Delivering great outcomes to make a real difference in the lives of our patients.
With this in mind, we are seeking a graduate Physiotherapist who has great energy, passion, fun, commitment and personality to join our dynamic team.
Commitment to Learning
Underpinning both of the aims above is our commitment to professional development. We support life-long learners in the following ways:
• Departmental leaders (experienced practitioners) who support new graduates through a structured mentoring program;
• Exposure to challenging interesting cases that are worked on across a dynamic multi-disciplinary team;
• In-house professional development workshops across all Departments; and
• Financial incentives to support ongoing external professional development.
If our core values resonate with you personally, and you wish to apply, simply forward your cover letter and resume to Jenny Honeyman, Business Manager at email@example.com.
REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
We seek a dynamic, personable Remedial Massage Therapist with magic hands! Our Remedial Massage team currently includes 10 therapists who share a passion for improving patient health through a remedial treatment approach.
The successful applicant must have:
• Diploma in Remedial Massage (or working towards)
• Passion for Integrative health;
• Desire to improve patient outcomes;
• Willingness to work evenings and/or weekends.
The position offers the successful candidate:
• Flexible hours of work;
• Supported team environment to enhance professional growth and learning;
• Above industry remuneration.
Please forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone Jenny Honeyman on (07) 3249 5321 for further information.
Tyack Health also has a wide range of employment opportunities and we recruit in the following areas:
- Chiropractic Assistants - Position Description - Please forward your resume to email@example.com
- General Practice Nursing
- General Practice Medicine
- Remedial Massage Therapy
- Physiotherapist Assistants
- Workplace Health
If you are looking for an opportunity to work integrally as part of a large, holistic health team, with a value on learning and development, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org